The Nursery: Room 01 in the Children’s Center.
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m. Available for infants through 4 years old.
- Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Baby JAM Available for infants through 2 years old
The Toddler Room: Room 02 in the Children’s Center
- Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Mini JAM Available for 3 and 4 year olds.
Kid’s Church: Room 03 in the Children’s Center.
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m. Kindergarten through 5th grade.
JAM (Jesus and Me): Room 03 in the Children’s Center
- Sundays 10:30 a.m. Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Children meet for a time of prayer and singing before going to their assigned Sunday School Class with their teacher.
JAM(Jesus and Me)TWEENS: Room 8&9
Children 4th and 5th grade.
Growth and Special Events
The first 3 Wednesday nights of each month: Sept through April 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- For 3 years old thru 8th grade. Since 1950 Awana has helped churches and parents worldwide train youth and children to know, grow-in and serve Jesus Christ. Your child will eat dinner, sing songs, play games and have small group time.
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Scheduled before Easter ever year. Walkers through 5th grade are welcome. The Annual Easter Egg Hunt would not be complete without the candy-collecting contest between the “Chicks” and the “Clucks”. April 19, 2014 from 1:00-3:00pm.
Vacation Bible School
- VBS is held every summer for children from 3 years old (must be potty trained) through those who have just completed their 6th grade of school. This year’s theme is KIDS Under Construction! Run June 16th – June 20th, 2014.
Contact info for our Children’s Ministry Staff (you can see them on our staff page):
Laura Miller – Director of Children’s Ministry and Outreach Co-Commander of Awana and J.A.M. Director- email@example.com. Laura runs our JAM, AWANA, and the Special Events
- Kelly Ries – Children’s Ministry Coordinator and Tweens Director- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amelia Wolfe - Nursery & Preschool Director, amelia h email@example.com Baby & Mini J.A.M. (Infant thru 4 years old)
- Jen Comparda - Children’s Ministry Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14b